Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

My Taonga


This is my taonga.  Tominika’s  picture, I miss Tominika because she is gone to Australia. I remember that when we were babies we always fight. Also when I look at this picture it  remind’s me of Tominika when she was with us.

This is my taonga because Tominika is my sister.Also because she went away from our lives.
She is the only older sister of mine and Lose.Tominika is named after my nana.Tominika is my nana’s favourite because  she is named after her.We miss her very much, Also she loves it there in Australia. I think she might not want to come home.

Tominika is the only person in my family is missing and my father because my father is at Christchurch. Also when we were together we always cleaned our house when our mum sleeps.
You know when my dad sleeps we always go up and scream in he’s ear. We had great fun.
I love my sister very much.

Love by Sifila .H.   

1 comment:

Aarmione said...

Hi Sifila I like your photo of Tominika and I think that your family treasure is very different but very cool as well.I am so sorry that she has left your family as well as your dad too.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.